home products videos news contact about
 

VITA BALANCE 2000™

Super Multi-Vitamin

Suggested Retail Price:$20.95
Your Price:$15.71

Why Choose VitaBalance 2000?

It provides the perfect foundation for your daily nutrition.
Essential vitamins, chelated minerals, amino acids and herbs boost metabolism. Essential nutrients address environmental concerns including daily stress and pollution.
Selected herbs assist in the digestion and assimilation of essential vitamins and minerals. i.e. Aloe Vera, a vitamin within a vitamin, insures the potency of all RDAs. Natural chlorophyll coating provides additional nutritional advantage - no synthetic colors or coating materials to impede digestion. As a balanced formula, this supplement can be taken on an empty stomach. Sustained release gives long lasting energy.

Recommendations: Take three tablets daily. Athletes and individuals under mental or emotional stress, can increase to six tablets daily. May be taken with meals or on an empty stomach. This extraordinary formula boosts energy. As such, it is best taken in the morning or early in the day.

Quick Facts About Vitamins:

Vitamins function in a wide capacities within the body. Most notably, they function as cofactors for enzymatic functions. Because they cannot be synthesized by our cells they must be supplied in the diet.

Your diet can profoundly influence supplement requirements. For example, the dietary requirement for thiamin (vitamin B1) is proportional to the caloric intake of the diet and ranges from 1.0 - 1.4 mg/day for normal adults. If the carbohydrate content of the diet is excessive, increased thiamin is required.

Assimilation of vitamins are often dependent on the body's digestive health.

Minerals comprise about 5% of the body. These minerals, however, control the behavior of the remaining 95% of elements that govern our metabolism. Chelation is a process whereby minerals are bonded with proteins to insure their complete and rapid assimilation.

Nutritional studies show conclusively that vitamins and minerals do not work alone. For example, calcium requires vitamin D for absorption in the colon. Moreover, calcium supplementation requires vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. For this reason, VitaBalance 2000 has been formulated to synergistically balance over 124 key nutrients essential for the body's metabolism.

Vita Balance 2000 provides nutrients essential foundation of your nutritional program. .
.insuring a balance of nutrients that are readily assimilated.

This unique formula incorporates vitamins, herbs, chelated minerals and amino acids that address your digestive and metabolic needs plus consider the stresses of our environment. . . the air we breathe, the stress we are exposed to and the water we drink.

You will feel the difference from the first day!
Vita Balance 2000 includes:

Vitamin A (Palmitate)
Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
(D-Alpha Tocopherol)
B-1 (Thiamine HCL)
B-2 (Riboflavin)
B-6 (Pyrodoxine HCL)
B-12 (Cyanocobalamine)
Niacin
Niacinamide
Folic Acid
Biotin
Choline (Bitartrate)
PABA
(PARA Amino Benzoic Acid)
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
Inositol
Panthothenic Acid
Octacosanol
Lecithin
Rutin
Hesperidin
RNA
DNA
Bioflavonoids
Betaine HCL
Acidophilius Freeze Dried
(Lactose Free)
Lysine HCL
Arginine HCL
Glutamic Acid HCL
Methionine
Iron (Protein Chelate)
Calcium (Protein Chelate &
Ascorbate & Gluconate)
Magnesium (Protein Chelate &
Oxide)
Phosphorus (Hydrolyzed
Protein Complex)
Potassium (Hydrolyzed
Protein Complex)
Zinc (Protein Chelate)
Maganese (Protein Chelate)
Selenium (Hydrolyzed
Protein Complex)
Chromium Polynicotinate
Spiriluna Plankton
Aloe Vera
Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
Proanthocyanidins
Peppermint Leaf
Wintergreen Leaf
Ginkgo Biloba
Acerola Cherry
Almond Bran
Butternut
Cayenne (Capsicum)
Dandelion Leaf
Echinacea
Fennel
Foti Herb
Ginger
Gotu-Kola
Parsley
Papaya Leaf
Red Raspberry Leaf
Rice Bran
Sarsparilla
Slippery Elm
Yellow Dock
Trace Minerals
* 100% Organically Bound
NATURAL EXCIPIENTS:
Citric Acid 30.26 mg 100%
Di-Calcium Phosphate 691.90 mg 100%
Stearic Acid 91.46 mg 100%
Modified Cellulose Gum 122.06 mg 100%
Silica 91.46 mg 100%
Vegetable Powder 76.16 mg 100%
Total 100.00%
 
Information contained in this bulletin is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advise from your physician. This information should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. You should consult with a health care professional for treatment of any health issue.